Saturday, April 26, 2014

Captain Jack and Jesus Navigation

My name is Caroline and I like Captain Jack Sparrow.



And I like boats.



"Life is like a boat"=my brilliant quote of the day! Know why? Well my pirate pal, it's because when you get on a boat, you step on it thinking you're headed somewhere in particular. You thiiiink you know where you're headed.

The coolest boats in history were the ones that had one set destination, yet didn't get there. They ended up somewhere else instead. Don't believe me?? That's how we got 'merica!!!!!!!! Remember ol' Christopher Columbus trying to find India?!

I think that God gives us a "start-off destination" often in life. That is to say, we think our lives' purpose are centered around one specific "I must be this by the age of 25" in life, yet His "steering off course" takes us from that location to another. And then we're exactly where we need to be.

That's why I like boats :)














 


No comments:

Post a Comment